All content on christaoleary.com including articles, reviews, images, photographs, designs, illustrations, audio and video files, artwork, graphics, databases, logos, any trademark/s, service mark/s, and trade name/s, and any other proprietary or intellectual information are the property of christaoleary.com and it’s respective owner/s, and are protected under National and International Copyright Laws.
Copying, redistributing, using or publishing the before mentioned content is strictly prohibited without the expressed written consent of christaoleary.com and its respective owner/s. Non-compliance with this policy could result in legal action/s seeking damages for copyright infringement, and may result in a disruption, or termination of the website or blog that was non-compliant.
In addition, christaoleary.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (“DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.